To be eligible for the rebate for the Falcon Front Line Military and First Responders Appreciation Program:
An eligible purchaser must purchase a new Falcon boat from an authorized Falcon Dealer and meet the other requirements of the program. Qualifying purchaser will receive a rebate and an American Flag Logo Hat from Falcon Boats in appreciation of your service upon completion and satisfaction of all requirements. Eligible purchasers of an 18 or 19 foot model Falcon boat will receive a rebate in the amount of $250 and an American Flag Logo Hat. Eligible purchaser of a 20 foot or 21 foot model Falcon boat will receive a rebate in the amount of $500 and an American Flag Logo Hat.
To receive the rebate:
This affidavit form must be completed and submitted to Falcon Boats along with a copy of the final Bill of Sale and the eligible purchaser’s proper service identification (i.e., Military ID Card, DD Form 214, ID card with name and title, Pay stub with name and title) within 30 days of purchase.
- I purchased a NEW Falcon boat from an authorized Falcon Boats dealer.
- I am currently serving as a First Responder or serving in the US Armed Forces; retired First Responder or retired from the US Armed Forces; or previously served in the US Armed Forces.
- I have provided a true and correct copy of my Military ID card, DD Form 214, or First Responder ID card.
Please upload the following:
- Copy of Final Bill of Sale for your Falcon Boat
- Copy of your proper service identification (Military Card, DD Form 214, ID card with name and title, pay stub, etc.)
Files can be uploaded to the right. If you have any trouble, you can send files to email@example.com.
Thank you for submitting. Please allow 4 - 6 weeks for approval and processing.